Sunday, July 3, 2016

Back to the City

Back to the city. "The" city meaning, of course, New York City. Yes, Manhattan, that delightfully art-friendly city. These images are from this past week of peddling and painting in Manhattan. They are all 5"x7" watercolor & colored pencil, plein air peices.

To order prints of my work, please visit http://fineartamerica.com/art/bethany+lee.

 View of Fifth Ave Buildings from the SE Corner of Central Park

Canal Street Watertower

Central Park Path, SE Corner

View of Fifth Ave, Looking N from St. Patrick's Cathedral

For the month of July, I will be attending a workshop which means I may not be posting much finished art for the duration. However, the quality of my work with hopefully be much improved by the time I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment