Monday, September 9, 2013

The Well Know Handle




This blog has morphed into something more specific than I had originally intended. When it began, I just posted images of whatever I was doing that day in the studio. There were lots of pictures of upside-down molds and wet concrete. Now, I try to post finished pieces. The things I post are generally half exercise, half finished (little) works of art. They are made within 20 minutes to 2 hours, and they are in one of the four media I currently have available - pencil, colored pencil, pen, or oil pastel. These pieces are not all I do. There are applied art projects or longer term projects I haven't posted yet. The pieces posted here are generally things that would otherwise have no audience, and the discipline of posting keeps me making. Whoever is reading this, thanks so much for reading! It helps me a lot when family and friends let me know they like things I posted or comment or whatever. It is hard to make art in a vaccum!

No comments:

Post a Comment